Friday, February 22, 2008

Let it snow...NEXT YEAR!

Needless to say I was not all that happy to wake up to snow on the ground yesterday morning. I have had about enough of winter! However, it did give me a chance to take Jackson out on the deck and try and get a few pictures of him in the snow. He was amazed by the snow, but not so happy when he sat down in it and got it on his hands. It is still raining today so I we have only ventured out once. Dan's brother, Michael, and his wife Drew will be arriving from Hawaii early tomorrow morning. Michael is in Quantico for a Marine Corps seminar. Dan is on his way up from Camp Lejeune as we speak to spend the weekend with us. I hope where ever you are reading this from you are enjoying the weather, and if not just think you could be here in rainy, yucky VA. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jcbaron99 said...

I DO NOT envy your east coast winters. Fun for about two weeks and then the rest of the 6 months is miserable! We've had some rain here if it makes you feel better and the kids couldn't play outside today :-)