Monday, May 5, 2008

Hannah...what?

I have surpased my 35 week mark and am skating into the last month of this pregnancy. Dan will FINALLY be in Colorado around May 18th (2 WEEKS!) at which point I feel I can relax a little. The later half of this pregnancy has not been easy. I have spent two evenings in the L & D for monitoring, but luckily all is well. I am REALLY having to take it easy which is not easy for me. I like to go, see, and do. I just can't do that.


So, I have been starting projects and trying to get things settled in here. My mom and I FINALLY made it out to pick out the quilt fabric for Hannah's room. I had intended to decorate her room in blacks, whites, and reds, but once I got to the fabric store I changed the room all together. Luckily I had not purchased anything for her room yet so it was a clean palete. As I was walking through the store a particular collection called Fresh Squeezed caught my eye. LOVED IT! It was so bright and fun and really something that could grow with her. Here is a little taste of what the colors look like.

So after a complete room change up I feel I am truely excited about putting her room together and it all seems real.
HOWEVER, this poor little girl has no middle name! Dan and I can't seem to decide so I am asking your help. I am going to add another poll to the side and include these names (in no particular order):
Hannah Grace
Hannah Isabella
Hannah Cristina
Hannah Elizabeth
Hannah Kate
PLEASE let me know if you have any other really good ones and I will add them. I just don't want it to be too sing songy. Something that is strong so when I say it she knows I mean business :) THANKS!

3 comments:

Jessicca said...

I prefer the 2 syllable first name with 1 syllable middle name, in addition to Kate and Grace, I'm adding Ruth to the mix. If you don't like it, the polite thing to say is, "Oh, why don't you save that for you." :)

khovater said...

I love Hannah Kate!!! How about Hannah Lisa? Ha Ha!

Lena said...

Hey girl,
I agree with Jessica...I like the two syllable first name with the 1 syllable middle name...although my name is 2 and 2...(Lena Renee)...but, I particularly like Hannah Grace..the middle name is very popular though. Hope all is well with you guys.