I decided that one of the ways that I could make it feel more like fall round here was to make a trip to the pumpkin patch. However, even with the decor of fall everywhere it was difficult to get over the 85 degree weather in Temecula's Wine Country. So I guess it was only fitting that we end the day with ice cream rather than hot cider. Here are the photos from the event.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Pumpkin Patch 2009
I know I have greatly neglected this blog for some time. This deployment has proven to be a crazy time....more on that in a future post.
I decided that one of the ways that I could make it feel more like fall round here was to make a trip to the pumpkin patch. However, even with the decor of fall everywhere it was difficult to get over the 85 degree weather in Temecula's Wine Country. So I guess it was only fitting that we end the day with ice cream rather than hot cider. Here are the photos from the event.










I decided that one of the ways that I could make it feel more like fall round here was to make a trip to the pumpkin patch. However, even with the decor of fall everywhere it was difficult to get over the 85 degree weather in Temecula's Wine Country. So I guess it was only fitting that we end the day with ice cream rather than hot cider. Here are the photos from the event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment